Recently I was contacted by Boots about making my own beauty hamper with christmas just around the corner this was a brilliant idea. Now being a mum of two, youngest 5 months I did think should I take this on, anyway as I love a challenge I thought why not!
Everything needed to create the beauty hamper box was provided along with some generously picked gifts. I'm glad I did decided to take part as it was actually pretty fun to create, in case any of my lovely followers would like to give it a go trust me its very easy and straight forward and lets not forget a great xmas gift idea.
What you will need:
- A plain box.
- Wrapping paper.
- Shredded paper.
- Gifts you want to include.
- Tag's, decorations, bows etc.
1. I started off with laying down some decorative paper inside the box, if you like u can also apply this around the outer box and lid if you have one.
2. Next we pop in the shredded paper on top of which I layer out my selected gifts, I got some help from the Boots guide video below on how to present them and what a great idea it is to stand them up I found this made my hamper loo even more exciting.
3. next up I placed the clear sheet of plastic paper over the products and neatly sellotaped all the sheet sown securely, you can apply a couple of layers if you feel you want to really secure the products down.
4. I finished off with applying the decorations.
Don't forget to take advantage of al the different offers Bots have on offer, some of which are 10% off all fragrance and beauty products, Estee Lauder gift for £54 with any purchase from EL, £5 worth of points when you buy 2 products from selected luxury beauty brands. Of course we all also know the famous 3 for 2 offer they hold pretty often, I'm ale excited to see they now stock NYX too. So some amazing gifts with bonuses and lots of offers. Have a nosy at the how-to guide below and let me know if you found this interesting/inspiring or even if you plan on making your own.