This year really has flown and has been a rollercoaster of a ride for me highs, lows, ups and downs, overall this year has been hell of a successful year for me and Alhamdulillah (Praise to God) I could not complain. As I am a very family girl I've always lived with and around lots of family so having a baby and dealing with it on my own was very different and very difficult, my little boy Zain (who is now 1 and half years old) was very attached some days I went hungry until hubby came home from work and some days I couldn't even go to the toilet as he would cry until he couldn't breathe and make himself sick so anyway as time has gone on he became more independent (still sits and waits outside the door until I come back in the room) but I can live with that lol.
Achievements this year:
|A picture from my first shoot|
- My BIGGEST achievement this year - I have always wanted to take my makeup career seriously before marriage I worked full time for 7 years so it was always a side lined kinda thing but this year as a plurge to fight depression which I suffered from before I even gave birth but it got a lot worse after. I successfully gained an accredited certificate in make-up and did my first ever shoot with a photographer and model on the 27th June and have done 11 further shoots including two I shot some photographs of myself. I was even featured in my first ever publication, an online magazine. The hardest part was to get up and go for it specially when I lived in an area where I knew literally knew no one but I knew if I didn't then I would never have bettered myself.
- I managed to fight my depression and have worked on my patience in so many ways. Life as a mother is so very different in a way I would never have expected. The past year of my life has been mainly focused on my little man and his little world. I am glad I didn't start work and spent this precious time with him.
- We have now moved (just two weeks ago) and have our own house another HUGE achievement which I will do a post on soon.
- One thing which came with moving house was my vanity/dressing table area, I am SOOOOO happy I now have a proper vanity area with all the lights, storage, shelves etc.
- Finally I'm so thankful to each and everyone of you for making my blog such a success, I have hit over 1000 Bloglovin and 1000 GFC followers this year and yes its not all about numbers but this helps me reflect on how well I'm doing.
New year goals:
- The toll of stress and having a baby has took a HUGE effect on my weight. I don't think I'd like to say what my weight is at the moment but this is something that really brings me down.
- Another one of my aims is to drink more water, I literally have stopped drinking water. I can live without everything except fizzy pop its my fix and cure to everything but something I really want to work on cutting down.
- One thing which I am definitely looking forward to is tonnes of blogging, I have slightly drifted away from connecting with everyone on Twitter so once I am back into my routine one of the things I will be doing is getting back to that.
- Finally I am looking forward to working on my photography and Youtube I have already started preps for this by buying lighting and looking at different ways to better myself.
I hope you all have an amazing New Year and I look forward to reading everyones blogs even more than this year (I do read them infact every night I read them).