|Bareminerals Bare Guide To Color - Warm £36.00*|
|Left swatch is over the Prime Time Primer - right swatch without|
BareMinerals ... a brand EVERYONE loves, I literally cant get enough of this brand their products are super pigmented to say they specialize in mineral makeup which can tend to be less pigmented due to the ingredients but thats not the case with BareMinerals.
Now I know they have LOTS of gist sets and Xmas collections out which are perfect for Xmas Gifts like the Degrees of Dazzling and the Ready Convertible Eyeshadow Palette I definitely have my eyes on these. But today I wanted to introduce the Bare Guide to Color - Warm this is a perfect gift for someone who is wanting to venture into high-end brands but without paying a fortune, whats even better is this is a great kit for anyone who hasn't tried BareMinerals before. At the price of £35.00 you get products worth over the value of £55.00 in total. What comes in this kit:
- Prime TimeTM Brightening Eyelid Primer (luminous golden sheen), size 3ml
- Zany Eyecolor (soft tarnished gold), size 0.57g
- Round the ClockTM Waterproof Eyeliner in 10 PM (burnished mocha), size 1.2g
- Exquisite Radiance All-Over Face Color, size 0.57g
- Mini Natural Lipgloss in Apricot Nectar, size 2.5ml
- Double-Ended Precision Eye & Cheek Brush
I would love to know your thoughts on my Xmas Gift Idea's tag's and if there's anything you would like me to feature i.e. hand creams, skincare gift sets etc just leave me a comment below.
Don't forget you can now advertise on my blog click *here* for more details