Friday, 7 June 2013
I never get the chance to do monthly favourite posts as I use so many different products and maybe more so don't really get the time to, it is definitely something I'd like to do. As you I got back from Turkey not so long ago so I thought it would be a good idea to do a 'Holiday Favourite's' edition. Even if you aren't going on holiday we luckily have some sun here in the UK too so again I thought another bonus so why not eh :) I also number coded the products as this is another thing I find helpful when reading others favourite posts.
1. A good body moisturizer is a MUST have on holiday, I was loving this Cocoa Radiant moisturiser as it left me smelling lush and not only that it was fit for the purpose of what it says to do. I used this 2-3 times a day depending on how much time I spent in the pool, sun and also used this after showers.
2. Batiste is a old best friend of mine through the rainy days, the no time for me days, labour and now HOLIDAY. I tried avoiding getting my hair wet in the pool as it meant I had to wash my hair. My hair doesn't agree well to water changes and definitely not abroad. So this baby was a life saver although it came more handy for me on the night outs when I wanted to give my hair some oomph.
3. Oh how I loved this baby on holiday I used this in my hair once I'd got out of the shower and towelled dried my hair I'd spritz my hair using this Bumble & Bumble Surf spray and clip up in sections, do my makeup whilst my hair dried and tadaah beach curls. I used no heat on holiday again cos my hair is so prone to getting damaged since giving birth and not only that but because I'm trying to look after it a lot more.
4. Nothing like finishing it all off with some hair oil I loved using DGJ Berutti Oil it held moisture in my hair for hours I did tend to top up once or twice too to save my ends from dying.
5. Again another essential which is even more important when its hot is a decent face moisturiser. I loved using this Origins face cream. I used this twice a day and don't think my skin would have survived without it.
6. On to makeup, its no common sense to wear less, non if possbile. But a makeup-holic like me has to use some atleast every other day. I loved enhancing my lashes in a more so my lashes but fuller version.
7. A statement lippy this shade 'Eurydice' by Illamasqua actually became a life saver from the horrid coldsore which has haunted me for the past 3 months. The beauty of this shade took away the 'whats that on your face' looks.
8. Illamasqua's duo 2 has THE perfect two shades you could need specially in the summer and sun. A gorgeous peach and a gorgeous subtle soft pink to give your cheeks a pop of gentle colour.
9. Eyebrow definition is a must for me well before the whole hype started I started defining my eyebrows by brushing them in about 8 years ago because my own are so thin and faint.
10. Finally the tangle teezer a must all year round as well as on holiday again my hair was a lot more prone to damage on holiday this lil beauty is a life saver.
So that was my first ever favourites post slightly lengthy but I hope you enjoyed it and would love some feedback :)