Hey this weeks look is the 60's look I think the hardest by far because we all came up with similar style as there was a lack of inspiration I think. I just couldn't find anything what jumped out at me and a couple of the ladies would agree with me too. Some of the ladies like me were not feeling too well either with this nasty bug what is going around so I appreciate everyone's dedication and efforts. Another week where I don't feel 100% about the look I've done, I just got rid of the horrid cold sore underneath my lip and its back please don't look out for it =[ although I don't think you can tell on the pics. I would also like to say a big happy b'day to Maria who's birthday it was on Tuesday.
Anyway on to this weeks look it was '60's' inspired make-up.
The gorgeous ladies taking part are:
- Nisha Twitter - @ninadollmakeup - Blog link
- Kerri Twitter - @missyb29 - Blog link
- Gemma - Twitter - @gemmabutton - Blog link
- Lili Twitter - @LetsGetLippy - Blog link
- Maria Veronicaa - Twitter - @mariaveronicaa - Blog link
- Marian Twitter - @MarianMcCarthy link
- Deja Zu Twitter - @BooogeyWoman - Blog link
- Nalini - Twitter - @themadeupmaiden - Blog link
- Jasmine - Twitter - @sweetaholic - Blog link
- Purity - Blog link
Finally my look:
So the look for next week we have all decided is 'Super Hero/Heroine' inspired make-up. Would love for you all to take part again hope you all enjoy this post and most of all a BIG thank you to these lovely ladies who took part. So if you are taking part in next weeks 'Super Hero/Heroin' inspired make-up look could you please email pics to: email@example.com and leave me a comment below so I remember to get everyones pic's before posts are released, could you also leave me your email addresses so I can give you a quick nudge/reminder. Again can photos be in on the Tuesday (24th Oct) thanks peeps =]