I love the designing of the box which is a one off. I loved the presentation and the box itself as I can use it for storage like I do with my She Said Beauty boxes.
Moving onto the contents ... Well I have to say my excitement was knocked right down. I definatley wasn't expecting what I got. I did see some spoilers and there was items such as Loreal Mythic Oil and other Loreal hair products which I was excited for other than that there was other products but mainly SACHETS I mean really though luxury size sample and sachets there is a BIG difference.
But when I received my box I was even more disappointed! Here's what I received:
- Lady Gaga Fame perfume sample I dont use/purchase celebrity perfumes. I just NEVER have but then again I thought I'd be fair and have sniff to my suprise it actually smells nice but I wouldn't expect it in a subscription box I mean isn't it as easy as going to your local fragrance shop and requesting a tester! =l
- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream Well I really didn't like the Balance Me lipbalm so thats put me right off trying anymore of their products. but I should and will be really fair and give it a go.
- Rodial Snake Serum and 5 Minute Facial The description of these sound like its for more maturer skin when they say 'reduce appearance of frown lines and wrinkles'. Plus I hate receiving sachets as I stressed above.
- Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream This is something I used to use before along with other Vitamin E products from Body Shop why I stopped using it i guess I got bored and found more affordable products.
- Biosilk Silk Therapy this is the one and only product I will enjoy using its a leave in treatment and moisturizer for your hair I was a bit funny about the scent at first but now actually like it.