This my first time trying She Said Beauty previously I've tried Betrousse and Latest in Beauty both wern't my type of boxes (items), Ive already reviewed Betrousse and ~Latest in Beauty sent 3 samples mainly sachets so I wasn't impressed. I've read and watched alot of positive reviews on She Said Beauty so thought I would give them a try. I received the August box.
The box is a gorgeous hard back box with a magnetic flap which will be great to use for storage, it comes in a beautiful design. Items were wrapped in a very nice presentable way with ribbon tied around.
The box comes included with a card detailing each item, where you can buy from and full size prizes, this is brill so you know what each item contains.
I received the following:
- 'Papier Poudre' Basically blotting papers for people with oily skin you just simply use these and they soak up the oil leaving your face oil free. They contain natural ingredients and have special absorbent qualities for cleansing the pores. I have combination skin so these will definatley be handy. These can be bought in a gift pack of 6 for £7.95 or book of 12 booklets for £20.55.
- 'White Glow' This a toothpaste for whitening your teeth. Gentley lifts stains and discolouration using its original formula as it contains micro-polishing particles. I will be using this too I've not really tried whitening toothpastes so dont know what to expect to be honest. Full size can be bought for an affordable £4.07.
- 'Redken' New radiant-10 combines the richness of a nourishing lotion with the lightness of a spray to provide 10 essential benefits, in one easy fast application. This is mainly very good for coloured/damaged hair which is definatley mine! All you do is simply spray to damp hair and style as normal. Full size can be bought for £19.99 this is a introductory price.
- 'Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve' This is a lip salve to be used to keep lips nourished and repairs damaged lips. Petroleum-free, 100% natural ultra moisturising intensive lip salve. Addicts to plump, protect and smooth away dry patches. My lips are always dry and sore so going to give this a try and see if it helps. This is a full size product and can be bought for £12.00.
- 'Nails Inc Nail Polish' This is a tiny nail polish sample, I've only seen one review on this box for this month and that box had nail foils instead of this nail polish I was quite looking forward to them. The nail polish itself is a gorgeous colour I love pinks I seem to find no matter how many different pinks I have never seem to be enough. Full size is £11.00.
- EU De Cologne One of cologne's oldest internationally famous brands for more than 200 years. Using the unique fragrance it refreshes the mind, body and soul, contains a secret formula and is appreciated across the globe. This is a bonus product added to the box no info is included about the price so can't really tell you about that.
Overall the best box I've reviewed so far!
What did you think of this box? ... Did you also get this box?