- Cover your eyelid upto your crease with the darkest shade.
- Next I used my favorite purple, I applied this from my crease upto the bone, then I blended the two in together really well.
- On the next step I used a highlighter to lighten from the bone to below my eyebrow, I also highlighted below my waterline.
- Finally to really bring this look out and make it stand out I used a eyeliner on my waterline and top eyelid and stretched the eyeliner right out.
- Always make sure you have a variety of different sized brushes.
- Blend very well use more colour if you need to.
- Try use more shades of each colour.
- Never be scared to try daring colours.
- If you are going for a look with heavy eye make-up then use a more natural/suttle lippy colour and same if you are going for a bright look on your lips then a natural look for the eyes.
All eyeshadows used were from MUA Cosmetics and only a pound each! Even the lippy and blusher I used was from MUA Cosmetics and again only a pound each! You can also follow them on Twitter @MUAcosmetics.
I hope you enjoyed my blog and definatley keep me updated if you try this look, I would be very intrested to hear your views and opinions.